LOCKSMITH of STUART, Fl. 772-692-9393
My name is Richard.
I have been a Locksmith since 1976
If I don't have time to complete a job correct the first time,
when will I find the time to do the job over.
If it's said, it can't be fixed, I can fix fix it!
I'll never sell or recomend to my customers a lock they don't need.
I'm Married with 4 Children, 3 employed young adults, one in high school.
R U LOCKED OUT?
We serve all Port Saint Lucie/ Traditions
772 692 - 9393
Talk to Richard the Locksmith directly
Richard trys hard to provide emergency locksmith services
23 1/2 hours 7 days a week
We are Truly "Local" to the Stuart, Jensen Beach & PSL Area's
The big "G" search engine TOP paid adds lie!
Using 772 exchanges with Goo's help, scams are commited every night.
#1 You wait forever
#2. the price 15.00 is for New York / Zionist Israeli operatives
#3. You called them out, you are intimidated to pay!
#4. you will pay as much as $150.00 or more has been recorded.
Truly Richard is only minutes away !
All major Credit Cards accepted:
Visa • Master Card • American Express • Discover
Locksmith trade since 1976. Licensed by the State of Florida / approved by, Fl. Dept of Law Enforc...
AUTO LOCK - OUTS 99% OF CARS & TRUCKS DRIVEN TODAY WILL RARELY BE DIFFERENTIN COST ...
Can´t be any simpler than this 24 hours 7 days. Talk to the locksmith Stuart Fl direct ...
More Information Call Now: 772 - 692 93 93 ...
Kwikset "Smart Locks"
Schlage was doing the same I will explane but bailed out as soon as they saw their BIG mistake while Kwikset Co. continues to puch their garbage locks on their customers. The Deadbolts and the Keyed Entry Locks which incorporates a change tool for a re-keying ability for the enduser/you. They cannot be picked and cannot be re-keyed in the old fashion soild way. #1. They Can't be picked? Burglars don't pick locks despite what you may have been told, and NEWS FLASH they don't "Bump" them open either. Burglars gain entry thru Sliding Glass doors and windows 95% of the time. The other 5% ? They had a key! Locks only keep honest people honest. Back to the so called smart locks. If and when the enduser gets locked out the lock has to be destroyed to get in, remember they can't be picked. This is entirely Kwiksets plan. Why? Simple they sell more new locks. Loose your keys? Same situation repeated. Richard, the owner usually will locate another leak/way into your home acomplishing two things, finding the real week spot on your home and getting you back in without destroying your "Smart Lock". (( Joke )) Smart locks also believe it or not can be forced open and relocked with a device sold on the web. I won't go into this in detail. Trust me, NEVER use Smart Locks, Ina word: Useless. Call Richard 772-692-9393.
Warning: Those sponcered adds at the very very top of a locksmith search on GooGoola (u Know), advertizing a so called 15 dollar service call ? OMG These Israeli Zionist characters/the Anti Christ located in New York will railroad your bank account! Personally know this for a FACT. ....... Proof, simply type locksmith Tampa, or Houston, Or LA or GA what ever State you choose and there they are addvertizing the same ol same ol screwing people nation wide with GooGoola's blessing apparently, and at the same time remove the truly local locksmiths from their GooGoolalas exclusive "Places for Bussiness".
Consider yourselfs warned.